1. We believe in one true and living God; who is a pure spirit without material parts whatever; whose very essence is love; who is self-sufficient; immutable, eternal, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, almighty and incomprehensible. In all His ways He is sovereign, gracious, righteous, just, longsuffering, merciful and is approachable through Christ only. We believe in the sinfulness and lost estate of man, who was originally created by God. God the Creator, in His infinite power and wisdom, sustains and governs all creatures and things by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge and unchangeable will, to the glory of His invincible and righteous purpose. God is love and therefore all His counsels and actions proceed from this, His essential nature. United in the one essence of God there are three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Each of these persons possesses the entire divine essence undivided and therefore the perfection's which belonging to God belong to each of the three persons.
2. The Scriptures have their origin in God Himself and given by the inspiration of God. The authority of the Bible depends wholly upon God and is unique and supreme. The Bible is the only sufficient, certain and infallible rule of saving knowledge, faith and obedience.
3. The virgin birth, death and bodily resurrection and ascension, lordship and deity of Jesus Christ.
4. The Holy Spirit is the divine agent in convicting man of sin and of cleansing and sanctification. Repentance and restitution for wrongs which need to be righted will follow. This does not detract from the cardinal truth that salvation is by faith and faith alone.
5. The atoning death of Christ upon the cross is the bedrock and foundation for our salvation.
6. We recognise the two ordinances, believer's baptism and the Lord's supper so called because ordained or established by Christ's authority and confirmed by the Apostles.
7. The personal return of Jesus Christ, the resurrection of the dead and the final judgement of all mankind by Jesus Christ.
8. The eternal punishment of the unrepentant in eternal separation from God and the blessedness of the redeemed in the eternal presence of Christ and His Church.