DAILY BLESSING



Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

prophesy blessings upon you

I prophesy that people who are around you 
will be transformed by the anointing of God in you.
I prophesy that you will have authority over the enemy.
I prophesy that every work of evil fell to the ground, in the name of Jesus.
I prophesy holiness and anointing in your life.
I prophesy love and sincerity in your home.
I prophesy in your work fear of God and love of neighbor.
I prophesy in your life Faith and Divine Healing.
I prophesy in your life attitude wise.
I prophesy God's fire, the fire burning.
I prophesy in your life all the Spiritual Gifts.
I prophesy in your life armor of God ...
"The Fruits of the Holy Spirit I prophesy in your life!"
(Galatians 5: 22-23)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAILY BIBLE STORIES

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...