DAILY BLESSING



Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

prophecy for you

Thus saith the Lord:
Rest in Me!
Yes, quietly gets under my care,
as the bird is the nest!
Because I am watching your steps
and love, I care about you!
There is no danger with which I can not compete!
There is too formidable enemy,
against which I can not fight!
I can at the same time fulfilling all
My purpose and standing guard for thee!
Fear not, nor allow terror
knock at the door of your heart!
My power is your mood!
Simply open your mouth
and cry for my name!
And I'll be ready to help you!
Fear not, for I am with you!
Do not be dismayed because
I am the Lord thy God!
And I act, who can reverse it?
You have much value, worth the blood
Precious Jesus shed on the cross,
He loves you very much for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAILY BIBLE STORIES

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...