DAILY BLESSING



Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

SPECIAL PHONE CALL

Mario was working late and decided to call his wife before returning home.
It was around 22h. The wife did not answer the phone, while leaving Mario play several times. He thought his wife was busy and continued to do some more things.
Later, he tried again and she answered immediately. He asked why she had not met before and she said the phone had not even played. Mario got angry, forgetting that there should be an understanding husband.
On Monday next, Mario received a call at the office of the number he had dialed on Saturday night.
The male caller wanted to know why Mario had called him on Saturday.
Mario did not understand what that man was saying. Then the man said:
My phone rang, rang, but I did not attend.
Mario then remembered the mistake and apologized for disturbing him, explaining that he had attempted to speak with his wife. The man replied:
"Okay. Let me tell you my story: I was planning to commit suicide on Saturday night. But before I prayed saying, 'God if you exist and you're listening to me and don't want me to do it, give me a sign now. "
At that moment, the phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and there was written:
"Almighty God" (God Almighty).
And I was afraid to answer! "
We can not always know the importance of a phone call or e-mail sent to a friend or even by mistake to someone else.
Do not be sorry if suddenly realizing that he did by mistake.
God never makes mistakes ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAILY BIBLE STORIES

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...