DAILY BLESSING



Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 30, 2011

LETTER FROM JESUS ​​TO YOU

 Oh, how I love you I gave my life for you. In the name of love, I was humiliated, beaten and crucified. In hours of joy to yourside I walked, and with you rejoiced. And in times of suffering and pain is in her lap, which I carried you. Still, I know you doubt me. you do not charge, or I ask great sacrifices. I ask only that love me, And the times you remember me.But I see that in this troubled world, you walk too busy, no time for thinking, who lived and died for you love. Know that I am not angry with you. And I forgive you your faults. Why is my beloved son, my dear son! And if to save you ... I needed to be crucified again, I give myself without thinking. And do not hesitate to suffer, to be crowned with thorns, and on the cross, to die again. ... Everything that my son Because I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAILY BIBLE STORIES

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...