DAILY BLESSING



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

God is with you and you are not alone

Thus Saith the Lord:
Fear not for I am with you!
Be not dismayed, for I am your God!
I will strengthen'll help you, you keep!
This is the word of God to you this morning!
Fear not even tell you a lot!
What you will not get God says I am with you!
Even if you feel weak with no strength to go on down!
He tells you I am your fortress I'll help!
Everything seems to have no solution, cry for him!
Because He cares for you!
And He certainly did not forgot you!
And all the promises in your life He'll do!
The Lord ordered the angels to bless you!
Dost thou believe it? you will come out on top!
And sing the anthem of victory and many who saw you!
Crying became frightened at what God will do in your life!
Therefore God does not give up alliance with cowards!
And not afraid to insist to persist, and get your victory!
Because God is with you and you are not alone!
The Lord has chosen you to win and win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAILY BIBLE STORIES

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...