DAILY BLESSING



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WHO KNOWS TOMORROW

WHO KNOWS TOMORROW

Maybe tomorrow I will no longer be here,
I guarantee that nothing will be
and all that happened yesterday
is now in the past.
I can not predict the future
I can not change what happened.

I have only this moment.
I use it as if it were your last,
live with it because as soon Wisdom
and it will be lost forever
there in the corner of the past.

So I have:
A learn compassion,
to help the fallen to rise,
to be a friend in the face of enmity,
to fill empty lives with love.

The assaults that practice today
perhaps can never be corrected,
and friends who leave to earn
I may never win.

Can not get another chance
to kneel and thank
this present moment.

So I bow down before God
and thank him with all my heart
The Day Today...♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAILY BIBLE STORIES

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...