DAILY BLESSING



Total Pageviews

Monday, March 21, 2011

The Lord will honor you


The Lord will honor you
on earth in thy distress!
God will lift you up when all they try to humiliate you!
God ashamed of your enemy
that comes against you and he will retreat!
God will wipe away your tears
and you smile with joy at the victory that you shall receive!
God pave the way wherever you go;
Open to the sea you go!
Be Not Afraid, when the enemy threatens you.
God is God to you free ...
So let this GREAT GOD,
guide you, direct you,
all delivered in HIS hands!

ISAIAH 41:13
BECAUSE I AM YOUR GOD
AND IN DIFFICULT MOMENTS
 I WILL HOLD YOUR RIGHT HAND
AND I SAY NO ISSUES

Isa 41:13  For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

DAILY BIBLE STORIES

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...